I know what its like to get a sweet tooth, TRUST ME! I love getting creative in the kitchen and if that means throwing a bunch of protein powder in a bowl and start adding a bunch of stuff then be it! Today I wanted to share my Protein popcorn recipe. This can be made in many different flavors and takes under 30 minutes to prepare!
You will need:
Chocoalte or vanilla protein powder- 3/4 cup ( scoop and half)
Coconut oil -( 7 grams)
Orville Redenbacher's light popcorn ( 120 cal 2 fat 22 carb)
Himalayan sea salt ( 1/4 tablespoon)
Unsweetend Almond milk ( 1/8 to 1/4 almond milk)
Unsweetend Hershey's Coaco ( 5 grams)
Vanilla liquid sweetner ( any liquid sweetner could work)
You can also add Peanut butter or PB2
After getting all the ingredients you will need to:
1. Pop popcorn and set aside
2. Place protein powder in bowl ( 3/4 cup)
3. Slowly add almond milk until moist ( 1/4 cup)
4. Put pot on pan and add coconut oil in pot to melt
5. Put 1/8 almond milk and add salt in pot
5. Add protien powder and unsweetend Coaco and two drops of liquid sweetner to pot and mix until moist
6. Take mixture out and drizzle or dip in protein powder
7. Place in freezer to harden
Take out and ENJOY! If you try this recipe please take a picture and tag @lexerciseyalife protein popcorn!
12 Fat 28 C 48 P
If you would like to bring down calories I suggest putting in just a scoop of protein instead of scoop and half!
UP TO YOU!
About the Author
Lexi is a passionate writer who enjoys fitness and learning about life. She shares her unique experience through her writing and the way she sees life.